SimpleTix allows you to add custom questions for your attendees.
Answers to these questions may not always be one-liners.
We offer a range of question types and answer formats that will cover your needs.
1. Go to manager.simpletix.com
2. Once logged in, from the top menu click on Events.
3. Under the events list, type in your event's name to search for it.
4. Once you see it on the list, click on it to edit.
5. Once within the event, on the left panel click Attendee Questions.
6. Within Attendee questions, enable the option for "Do you want to ask for attendee information?".
7. This will reveal more options including asking for the attendee's Name, Phone Number, and Email.
8. At the bottom, enable the option for "Do you want to ask for custom attendee questions?".
- This will reveal textboxes for your additional questions.
9. Type in your preferred questions.
- After you enter your first question another slot becomes available so you can type in additional ones.
10. To the right, you'll see an option for setting certain questions to Required or Optional.
- Setting questions to Required means that the purchase cannot be completed unless all required fields and questions are filled.
11. Click Settings to reveal different question types.
- Used for questions that require just a short answer.
- A textbox that can accommodate a few words will be available.
- Used for questions that require a list or a few sentences.
- A textbox that can accomodate a paragraph will be available.
List of Choices
- This is for questions that have fixed answers.
- The answers will appear in list form where your attendee can pick and choose.
A. On the right, you'll have the option to use one of our templates so you won't have to enter each answer manually.
B. You also have the option to not use the templates and key in your own answers.
At the bottom, you will also be able to enable more than one selection per answer.
C. If you have a long list of answers, we provide a way wherein you can simply copy and paste them instead of adding each one to single text boxes.
- Click here for steps on How to Import a List of Answers
- This is used for questions that require a numerical answer.
- The textbox will automatically detect what's entered and will only accept numbers.
- This is best used for questions that require a specific Month, Day, and Year.
- When clicked, the answer box will automatically display a calendar for easy selection.
- Used for questions that need your attendees to submit their student ID or vaccination card, etc.
- This will be marked as optional.
- Instead of appearing during checkout, the upload option will be prompted in the purchase confirmation email.
- This prevents the ticket slot from being queued and speeds up the checkout process.
12. After selecting and configuring your question type, you have the option to configure the size of the question that appears during checkout.
- By default, there will be 2 questions per line.
- You can enable the use full-width option so the question field takes up the entire line.
13. Once done, scroll up and click Save at the top right to finalize your changes.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article