This function allows you to automatically transfer sales and attendee information from your SimpleTix sales to Salesforce, streamlining your management process with the help of Zapier.
1. Before you begin, please make sure that you have an existing event on SimpleTix.
- It'll also be best to have a sample order or an existing purchase for reference.
- This will ensure that you can specify which order information is retrieved, including custom fields.
- By default, order details will contain the following; First Name, Last Name, Email, Event Title, and Phone Number. If you haven't created an event yet, click here.
2. After creating your event, go to zapier.com then create an account or log in.
3. Once logged in, click the + sign and create a Zap
4. Set the app that initiates your trigger.
- Search for SimpleTix and click on it.
5. Select an event that triggers your Zapier action.
- In most cases, it'll be when a New Order is placed.
- You have the option to freely select one depending on your needs.
6. Once you've chosen the event that triggers the Zap, click Continue.
7. You will now be asked to link a SimpleTix account.
- Choose an existing one or Sign In to a new account then authorize.
8. Once your account is linked, click Continue to proceed.
9. You'll now be asked to select a status linked to your initial event trigger.
- For this example, we're going with New Order > Order Complete.
- This option may not be present depending on your initial event trigger.
10. Once done with your selection, click Continue.
11. Zapier will now attempt a test to retrieve information from your latest order.
- This will confirm that the account is linked and that the automation will run properly.
- Click Test Trigger to proceed.
12. Once the test is complete, you'll see details from your most recent order.
- If correct, click Continue.
13. You'll now be able to select where your SimpleTix data will sync to.
- Search for Salesforce and select the version that matches your account.
14. Select the action that you want to be done on Salesforce.
- For this example, we'll add the purchaser as a New Contact on Salesforce.
15. After selecting your preferred action, click Continue.
16. Connect your Salesforce account or choose one that you've previously linked to Zapier.
17. After authorizing your account, click Continue.
18. Select an account you want the contact to be filed under.
- You can use existing ones or create a new one.
- This will allow you to easily find them in the future.
19. You'll now be presented with various fields applicable to a Salesforce contact.
20. Click on your preferred fields and match them with details from the SimpleTix order details.
- For the example below we're matching the Last Name field with the customer's last name in SimpleTix.
21. Once you've matched your preferred fields, it'll look a bit like this.
- This will teach Zapier which fields to sync in Salesforce.
22. Click Continue to proceed.
23. In the next window, it will show a preview of the data and where it'll be copied.
24. Click Test Action to attempt a sync.
25. A confirmation will appear saying your data has been sent.
26. Go to Salesforce to check on the new contact.
- You should now see the details automatically populated.
27. Once you verify that all info is correct, click Publish Zap and Turn it on.
- You're done! All your succeeding customers should now appear automatically in Salesforce.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article