Make is an online automation platform that allows users to connect and automate various apps and services.
SimpleTix is now integrated with Make allowing you to automatically sync your sales and other data to Google Sheets.
To sync Simpletix to Google Sheets with Make:
2. Once logged in, you'll see various templates that initiate the sync.
For this example, we'll have Make sync to Google Sheets based on New Orders.
3. Click Use This Integration to begin.
4. You'll be redirected to Make to sign in.
5. You'll now see the template automatically loaded into your Make account.
- Click Start Guided Setup to proceed.
6. Click on the SimpleTix logo then click Create Webhook.
7. Add a custom name for your webhook or use the default one.
8. Once you have the name set, click Create a Connection.
- This will initiate the connection of your SimpleTix account to Make.
9. Add a custom name for your connection or you can use the default one.
10. Once you have your connection name set, click Save.
11. You will then be prompted to log in to your SimpleTix account.
- After logging in, click Allow Access to connect your account.
12. Once you have your SimpleTix account connected, choose the Order Status that triggers the sync.
13. After choosing your preferred status, click Save to proceed.
14. Once back in the Step 1 window, click Continue to configure your Google Sheet.
15. On a separate window, go to https://drive.google.com
- Create a new sheet or upload an Excel document.
- You can also use an existing worksheet.
- Place it within your preferred directory/folder.
- You have the option to add headers for the sheet or leave it blank.
- This sheet will now serve as the sync directory initiated from Make.
16. After setting up your sheet, go back to the Make window.
- Click on the Google Sheet icon to prompt Step 2.
In the Google Sheet pop-up, click Create a Connection.
17. Add a custom connection name or use the default one.
18. Click on Sign in with Google to link your Google account.
19. Once logged in to Google, click Allow to authorize the connection with Make.
20. Once your Google account is linked, navigate to the directory where your sheet is located.
- By default, the Method will be By Path and it'll direct to My Drive.
- You can then select your spreadsheet name under Spread Sheet ID.
21. Please note that Worksheets can have several sheets within it. Make sure you select the sheet where you want the data synced.
22. You'll now be able to specify what columns contain which data.
- For this example, we'll use a sheet with no headers.
- This will automatically copy all the data into the sheet in the same format as SimpleTix reports.
- If you only want certain information and you have headers for the sheet, match each column with the data you prefer.
23. Once done, click OK to proceed.
24. You'll now have the option to test the sync.
- Click Run Once for Make to standby for a new order.
- Place a test purchase on your event.
25. Go to your Google Sheet to check if the data synced correctly.
26. After verifying that the data synced properly, toggle the scenario to ON.
27. Click Save to finalize your changes.
28. You're done!
- You will now be able to see your scenario and it'll automatically sync each time your specified event happens.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article