SimpleTix allows you to create memberships for your events.
This is a great way to give out benefits such as discounts, free tickets, or exclusive deals to members.
1. Go to manager.simpletix.com
2. From the top menu, click on Memberships.
- If you do not see this option, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for activation.
3. Once in the membership page, click the Add Membership button.
- This will initiate a page where you can add details for your new membership.
4. Within the Add Membership page, add a Title for your membership.
- This will be the visible name for the new membership.
5. Choose the type of billing frequency for the membership.
- Just Once - a one-time charge for the membership fee.
- Bill Monthly - the charged amount will reoccur monthly based on the membership purchase date.
- Bill Yearly - the charge will reoccur annually based on the membership purchase date.
- Toggle the option to ON to enable it.
- You can have multiple membership billing types with varying prices enabled.
6. Specify the price you want to be charged for the membership cycle.
7. Add your preferred fee for the membership.
- You can set it to zero or add a custom fee
- You also have the option to click Recommended - this auto-computes the SimpleTix and payment processor fee for the purchase and adds it to the total bill.
8. Set a Category for your Membership.
- This will sort it for easy access in the future.
- You have the option to add it to an existing membership category from the dropdown.
Or click Create Category to add a new one.
After clicking Create Category, simply add the new category name and click Save.
9. Add a Teaser for your membership.
This will appear as the description if displayed on your event page.
10. You have the option to make the membership available for purchase on your event site.
- This option is disabled by default, meaning the membership can only be bought through the SimpleTix app or the admin page.
- Check the box to enable purchase through your event site.
11. You can now add Benefit Details and inclusions for your membership in the text box.
12. Add a photo for your membership thumbnail.
- Drag an image to the grayed box or click the link to manually upload a file.
13. You have the option to set the membership as Taxable.
- To do so, check the box then add your allotted tax rate.
14. If you'd like to send a welcome email to your members, check on Send Welcome Email.
- This will be a personalized email sent after the order confirmation email.
15. Once enabled you'll see options to customize the email.
- Add an Email Subject line.
16. Specify an email address that will receive replies to the welcome email.
17. Customize your welcome email.
You can add your primary message including links, images, or videos.
18. After typing your email, you'll have the option to set an expiration date for your membership.
- This option is disabled by default.
- Once enabled, you can specify the number of days till expiration or set a specific date and time.
19. Once done, click Save to finalize your changes.
20. You'll get a prompt saying your membership was successfully created.
21. You'll now see the new membership added to your membership list.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article