SimpleTix – SurveyMonkey integration.
Summary: Zapier is an online automation tool that connects your favorite apps, such as SimpleTix, SurveyMonkey, Salesforce, Gmail, Slack, MailChimp, and over 1,000 more. You can connect two or more apps to automate repetitive tasks without coding or relying on developers to build the integration. Move info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work. It's easy enough that anyone can build their own app workflows with just a few clicks.
For example, You can create a trigger within Zapier for your Events on SimpleTix. Imagine someone books single or multiple tickets for your event. Zapier trigger would take entries of those booking like First\Last Name, Email, Phone, Event Name, Date and a lot more and add it automatically to your desired Excel sheet on your google docs. It lets you focus on most important work while also making sure that most of the data entry task are automated.
9) Let's add an action to our trigger. Search and select SurveyMonkey from the list
10) Choose Several actions like either create an account, or send a survey to whoever completed an order. In this case we will send a survey
11) we now add and test connection to our SurveyMonkey account using Zapier
12) This is where we tell the system to send a survey
Survey - You must have at least one survey in your SurveyMonkey account. That would appear in a drop down list here
Email Collector - There should be atleast one Email Collector on your SurveyMonkey account.
Contact Email - This will be sent to SurveyMonkey from SimpleTix through Zapier as a test
Note: Survey Body must include tags [SurveyLink], [FooterLink], [OptOutLink]
13) The following information would be sent as a test to see if everything is correct
14) Once the test is complete, make sure you switch it on in the Zapier Dashboard
We have created a free order on our test site with the following information
We can see that the eTicket has arrived on our test system
And as expected a Survey link for the new customer.