In this article I'll show you how to lookup and order and determine if it was refunded.
- Log into the manager panel: https://manager.simpletix.com/
- Click orders on the top menu bar
- Change the order status to refunded
- Paste in the buyer's email address
- Hit [enter]
6. Now click this order to view it
7. Here you can see if the last transaction was a refund
8. You can view the refund details when you click the Transaction Details tab
Below you see the amount refunded sayss: 9502, this means: $95.02
Square does not immedialte initiate the refund so it will say Pending. However within the hour, Square will do the credit card refund. If you log into your Square account you can confirm this.