We have a direct integration with Zoom.
- When you create your first event you have the option to connect it with your Zoom account.
- If you have an existing SimpleTix account, you can connect your SimpleTix account to Zoom from the Zoom settings page. Find this page under Settings > Zoom settings.
- If you a not connected with Zoom, click the Connect with Zoom button. For Uninstallation instructions, see below.
- If you are connected with Zoom, and want to disconnect, click the Disconnect button
- When you're creating your event in SimpleTix, after you create event times we will automatically create them in Zoom
- If you ever make changes to the event times we will keep Zoom in sync and automatically update them in Zoom.
- After people register for your event, we will create them as Attendees in Zoom
- If you ever delete/cancel/or refund someone's order, we will remove them as Attendees
In this video, we will show you how to connect SimpleTix with your Zoom account.
Note: You must have a Zoom Pro or Business account. The Free plan will not work.
Does the email include the Zoom Join URL?
If you have a Webinar event, yes. We will automatically register them as an attendee. Each attendee will have their own unique join url.
Can I customize how it appears on the email?
Yes, default it will appear like this...
However, if you put ##WEBINAR-LINK## in the event confirmation email textbox, like below, on the update event page
We will automatically replace that with the webinar link.
We would recommend this if you'd like to have the joining instructions in a language other than English, or simply use different text.
- Log into your SimpleTix account here: https://manager.simpletix.com/
- Go to the Zoom settings page. Find this page under Settings > Zoom settings.
- Now click the Connect the Disconnect button
- At this time SimpleTix and your Zoom account have been disconnected, the option to Reconnect will appear.
Your SimpleTix site will now be fully disconnected from Zoom. SimpleTix is now deauthorized from your Zoom account. If you plan to use SimpleTix with Zoom again you can come back to this page and click Connect again.
Need More Support?
We're here to help you! Please click here to create a support ticket.
We're available 8am - 6pm (EST) Monday - Friday.
You should expect to receive a reply to your request within 30 minutes during this time.
If you send a support request outside of these hours, you should receive a reply within 12 hours.