Users can have specific roles in SimpleTix. The site owners or administrators can invite new users.
Once an email invite is accepted they will be able to perform their specific role within the platform.
To add a new user
- Log in here: https://manager.simpletix.com/
- Click on Settings > Users
- Add additional users here
These are the available roles.
1. Administrator - Has full access like an owner except cannot remove the owner.
2. Manager - They can manage existing events, view all sales reports & attendee lists, and process order refunds.
3. Check-in Only - As the name indicates, they have a limited view of just attendee lists. When checking in attendees using the SimpleTix BoxOffice app, they can search by attendee name and also scan tickets
4. Sales & Check-in - They can sell tickets & check-in attendees using the SimpleTix BoxOffice app.
5: Promoter: You can add promoters to specific events. After a promoter is assigned to an event, they can view all sales totals for that event. (You can assign a promoter to multiple events) They can also view individual orders for an event. They cannot do anything else. They cannot view eTickets, cancel or refund an order, or edit an order.
6: Customer: Tip: if you need to downgrade a user and remove their privileges, we recommend changing their role to Customer.