Users can have specific roles in SimpleTix, and must be invited by the site owner first. Once an email invite is accepted they will be able to perform their specific role within the platform
- Log in here: https://manager.simpletix.com/
- Click on Settings > Users
- Add additional users here
These are the 4 available roles.
1. Administrator - Has full access like an owner except cannot remove the owner.
2. Manager - They can manage existing events and check reports
3. Check-in Only - As the name indicates, they can just scan tickets using the SimpleTix BoxOffice app
4. Sales & Check-in - They can sell tickets as well as scan using the SimpleTix BoxOffice app.
5: Promoter: You can now add promoters to your event where each unique event could be assigned to one person who can check reports and sales related to the events they were assigned for.
6: Customer: The customers who buy a ticket on your SimpleTix event site are added as a customer and will appear on the manager panel.