SimpleTix Integration With Constant Contact
Summary: Zapier is an online automation tool that connects your favorite apps, such as SimpleTix, Constant Contact, Salesforce, Gmail, Slack, MailChimp, and over 1,000 more. You can connect two or more apps to automate repetitive tasks without coding or relying on developers to build the integration. Move info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work. It's easy enough that anyone can build their own app workflows with just a few clicks.
For example, You can create a trigger within Zapier for your Events on SimpleTix. Imagine someone books single or multiple tickets for your event. Zapier trigger would take entries of those booking like First\Last Name, Email, Phone, Event Name, Date and a lot more and add it automatically to your desired Excel sheet on your google docs. It lets you focus on most important work while also making sure that most of the data entry task are automated.
Now We integrate Constant Contact with Zap we just created and then add a trigger.
7) Search and look for Constant Contact
8) A good practice is to first look for an existing contact and update it. If an existing contact is not found then system should create one. We need a unique identifier for customers as name can be same between two individuals.We suggest email should be unique identifier as that would always be different even if the name is same.
9) System needs to know which account on Constant contact to connect to, This steps lets us to connect an existing Constant Contact account and test it to confirm if it is working fine.
10) This is where we set email to be a unique identifier to search and add\update existing accounts.
11) Make sure there should be at least one order for system to perform test by sending details from Simpletix to Constant Contact.
12) System will test and confirm if everything is working fine or not.
13) Also make sure that your Zap is switched On on Dashboard.
14) We now create a test order to see if new contact is added\updated in System or not.