Currently our SimpleTix app is in beta.
You must click this link to join the beta.
First you create an account/ or login and accept SimpleTix
1. Now let's make our Zap.
2. For the Trigger app, choose SimpleTix (type it into the box to quickly find it)
3. Then choose the trigger action and click Save + Continue
4. If this is the first time you have used SimpleTix with Zapeir, click Connect a New Account
4. a.) Now in a new tab, log into your site. Go to Setting & Options > Settings > Plugins
On this page choose SimpleTix plugins
Copy your SimpleTix API Token.
4. b.) Paste this into the Zapier page, then click Yes, Continue.
5) Now click Test Account to ensure it's working.
6) Wait for it to say "Account is working", then click Save + Continue.
7) On the next page, choose your "Action App", in this case enter in MailChimp into the search box.
(In this picture we have already pre-authorized MailChimp, this is why it appears below)
8) Now connect a MailChimp account, or select an existing account you may have already connected.
I recommend to click Test Account to verify you have connected it correctly.
9) For choose the MailChimp Action. In our case we want to add the ticket buyer as a new Subscriber.
10) Now choose the list to add the new subscriber to:
11) Now click the icon field here, to set the correct field from SimpleTix to set the MailChimp Subscriber email address
I recommend to leave Double Opt-In and Send Welcome Email, and Update Existing as No
12) Now let's set the First Name and Last Name. So again click the icon here, to expose the SimpleTix fields.
Now click First Name
Do the same for Last Name
13) Click save, give the Zap a name, and make live.
Want to test it now?
1) Order a ticket from your site.
2) Complete the order
3) Log into Zapier - you should see this new order in the history
4) Log into MailChimp - you will see the email address on the MailChimp list.