An online webinar is an event that allows you to host an event virtually using live streaming platforms like Zoom, YouTube, Twitch, Bluejeans and many others...
- Fill in all details
1. Enter event name
2. Choose the event category
3. Choose an existing venue or create a new one
4. Add your event description
5. We recommend uploading the event image. (Suggested size is 750x472px)
- On the next screen, you will set the event date & time. If there are many event times, you can also set them here.
- After this, you can set the ticket prices. You can also create a "pay as you wish" ticket type. Details here.
- Now in the tool that you use (BlueJeans, Zoom, YouTube etc) create the Live Stream/Webinar event
- Copy the URL they provide you, for example: https://zoom.us/j/1234567890
- Go to the update event page. Find the area below the event description text box, where you can set custom text that will appear on the order confirmation email.
This will appear only on the order confirmation email
- Please note: ETickets are not generated for webinar events, but all attendees will receive confirmation emails