Before you begin
Email the SimpleTix support team. We will need to give you access to a special version of SimpleTix to use DPO.
You will not be using manager.simpletix.com, instead the URL will be something like: your-name-here.simpletix.com/manager
Step 1: Enable the Plugin
- Go to: Settings & Options > Settings > Plugins
- On this page choose the tab: CRM
- Click DonorPerfect, enter in your DonorPerfect API Key, and click Save
Step 2: Setup Each Event
- Go to Manage > Events
- Click the event title to access the update event page
- Click the tab "DonorPerfect"
- Here you can make all of settings
If you want to leave any of them blank, go ahead any leave the default "N/A" value.
Step 3: Setup Donations
If you plan to accept donations and would like to have them reported to DonorPerfect you can enable this on the donation management page.
- Go to Manage > Donations
- Click the Checkbox to enable
- Enter in the fields you would like to pass through to DonorPerfect