SimpleTix – SurveyMonkey integration.
Summary: Zapier is an online automation tool that connects your favorite apps, such as SimpleTix, SurveyMonkey, Salesforce, Gmail, Slack, MailChimp, and over 1,000 more. You can connect two or more apps to automate repetitive tasks without coding or relying on developers to build the integration. Move info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work. It's easy enough that anyone can build their own app workflows with just a few clicks.
For example, You can create a trigger within Zapier for your Events on SimpleTix. Imagine someone books single or multiple tickets for your event. Zapier trigger would take entries of those booking like First\Last Name, Email, Phone, Event Name, Date and a lot more and add it automatically to your desired Excel sheet on your google docs. It lets you focus on most important work while also making sure that most of the data entry task are automated.
Zapier invite link: https://zapier.com/developer/invite/104753/7d2be22e389933216e4ecc41b96d973b/
Let’s see how to create such triggers on Zapier for your SimpleTix events.
Now let's make our Zap.
2. For the Trigger app, choose SimpleTix (type it into the box to quickly find it)
3. Then choose the trigger action and click Save + Continue
4. If this is the first time you have used SimpleTix with Zapier, click Connect a New Account
4. a.) Now in a new tab, log into your site. Go to Setting &amp;amp; Options > Settings > Plugins
On this page choose SimpleTix plugins
Copy your SimpleTix API Token.
4. b.) Paste this into the Zapier page, then click Yes, Continue.
5) Now click Test Account to ensure it's working.
6) Wait for it to say "Account is working", then click Save + Continue.
Now We integrate Salesforce with Zap we just created and then add a trigger.
7) Lets add a trigger. This is when an action is performed(Trigger) would cause a predefined task would be initiated (In Our Case, when ever anyone books a ticket, system will first search for existing contact and if available will add\update details to it or it will create a new contact in salesforce)
8) Lets make sure our tigger works by testing it. **Make Sure there is atleast one order in your event to perform this test**
9) Lets add an action to our trigger. Search and select SurveyMonkey from the list
10) You could choose Several action like either create an account or send a survey to who ever completed an order. For our cause we choose to send a survey.
11) we now add and test connection to our SurveyMonkey account using Zapier.
12) This is where we tell the system to send a survey.
Survey - You must have at least one survey in your SurveyMonkey account. That would come up in drop down list here.
Email Collector - There should be atlest one Email Collector on your SurveyMonkey account.
Contact Email - This would be sent to SurveyMonkey from SimpleTix through Zapier as a test.
Note: Survey Body must include tags [SurveyLink], [FooterLink], [OptOutLink]
13) Following information would be sent as a test to see if everything is correct.
14) One Tested and confirm make sure you switch it on in Zapier Dashboard
We have created a free order on our test site with following information.
We can see that eTicket has arrived on our test system
And as expected a Survey link for the new customer.