With SimpleTix, you can create a discount rule that will enable a discount to be triggered based on quantities added to cart. Examples of such discounts:
- buy 1, no discount; buy 2 tickets get 10% off both; and buy 3 or more get 15% off all
- buy 1, no discount; buy 2 tickets get $10 off both; and buy 3 or more get $15 off all
A premium account is mandatory to use this feature. Below are the steps to create discount rules:
- Log in to your Manager's Panel. From here go to Promote > Discounts
- Select the event you would like the discount rule to apply to
- Set the quantity that will trigger the discount rule in the "Set the quantity that enables the discount" field
- Set Criteria for the code. You can do it to where the discount applies to the normal price of each ticket if...:
- every ticket is for the same event.
- every ticket's seat/price group is for the same event time.
- every ticket is for the same section/price group of the same event time. (Price group / section mode)
- every ticket has the same seat of the same event. (Reserved seat mode)
- After you set your Criteria, make sure you click Save to save your discount code. It will now be active on your SimpleTix account!
You can always go back and edit or delete your discount codes.