With SimpleTix, you can create Flex Passes for an event. Flex passes are tickets that customers can redeem at any time, as they are not linked to a specific event time! Below are examples as to how some customers are already using flex passes:
- Ice-skating Rink
- Parking Pass
- Drive through event
- Drink coupons
- Coat check vouchers
Here is a video tutorial on how to create a flex pass event: http://vimeo.com/97948189
- If you haven't already, create an account at SimpleTix.com. If you have already, go to Manage> Events> Add Event.
- Select Flex Pass, and click create event.
- Enter in flex pass title, short teaser test, and full event description.
- Select either an existing venue, or create a new one to host your event.
- Create your flex pass price points.
You can create multiple groups here, such as:
- Upload an event image
- Click save event
Now your Flex Pass event is now complete.