iPhone Andriod Blackberry Mobile Scanning Using CodeReadr
Modified on: Thu, 14 Apr, 2016 at 9:08 PM
We now support scanning & validating tickets using mobile devices. If you have a Windows phone, use the free SimpleTix Ticket Scan app instead.
- Register for a free account at: codereadr.com (Free is limited to 50 scans per month, upgrade to $9.99 and get unlimited)
- Check your email box, find a email sent from codereadr.com & click the verify link
Sign into codereadr.com
Optional: Delete the 10 sample services to avoid future confusion
- Click "Create a Service"
- On the "Create a Service" page, the 1st question is: "What will app-users do with this service?"
- Choose: "Redirect Scans to a Third Party Server"
- In the URL box type: http://YOURDOMAIN/API/ScanTickets.aspx (change YOURDOMAIN to your site's domain)
- Then click "Create a Service"
- For Name enter "SimpleTix"
- Type anything for "Description", e.g. "Ticket Validation for SimpleTix site"
- Then click "Save and Continue"
Confirm your user name is checked and click "Save and Continue"
Ignore the next screen "Optional: Choose Questions" and click "Save and Continue"
Ignore the next screen "Advanced Settings" and click "Save and Continue"
- Finally on the Summary screen click done
- Now download the app to your mobile device
- Run the app and sign in (use your codereadr.com account)
- Select the service: If you called it SimpleTix, click that
- Click continue
- You can tap the center logo and scan the first eTicket's barcode
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.